Hi! I’m Allison and I love my job.
Seriously, my job involves lots of pointing…
And it involves some lying on the ground
(and yes, I did just post the world’s most unflattering photos of me on the internet)…
I also get paid to look a teensy bit creepy…
Some days, I get to work with my husband; who wouldn’t want to work with that goofball…
I get to do things like remove my tights halfway through your wedding because it got warm out
(I promise I’ll be discreet)…
And even at the end of a 14 hour day, I still love what I do.
I can’t wait to work with you!
If you still want to know about bit more about Allison the person, well here are six fun facts about me:
- I’m a former tax lawyer. Yup, a tax lawyer.
- I’ve been photographing weddings since 2009 (apparantly only in little black dresses).
- I’m a founder at SimpleTax; we make filing your taxes awesome (seriously!). As tax season winds down, wedding season starts up making my two careers a perfect fit!
- My husband is my co-founder at SimpleTax and he’s frequently my second shooter. He’s cute.
- I’ve travelled around the world… twice, and I’ve been to 55 countries and all 7 continents.
- In Antarctica, a penguin jumped into my lap. I highly recommend following that link; you won’t regret it.
Photo credit (in order)
Jonathan Suter @ Kate & Glen’s wedding
Stefanie Cepeda @ Simone & Ian’s wedding
Jonathan Suter @ Bailey & Eric’s wedding
Bethany Carlson @ Stefanie & Vincents wedding
Brandon Bishop @ Heather & Gav’s wedding